BUY THC GUMMIES ONLINE/BUY EDIBLE THC GUMMIES
WHY CHOOSE OUR DELTA 8 VEGAN GUMMIES?
Our delta 8 vegan gummies are an easy, convenient way to take delta 8. More than that, though, they’re a way to take a less-potent THC without having to taste the hemp flavor.
Some people don’t want to smoke to get high. Others don’t want to get as high as weed makes them. And still, others can’t even smoke weed because the THC content is off the charts.buy thc gummies online
Delta 8 gummies are an ideal alternative for all of these users.
Delta-8 THC offers a different kind of “stoned” feeling. Users often say it makes them feel clear-headed but relaxed, minus the paranoia that can come from smoking marijuana. They feel creative, with more focus — but also calm. It’s the high from weed without the couch-locked sensation. Euphoria without stress.buy edible thc gummies
WHAT MAKES OUR PRODUCTS STAND OUT?
- First, we grow the hemp ourselves through aquaponics. (Not sure why aquaponics is such a big deal? Check out our blog on what it is and why we believe it’s a better way to grow.)
- We use only natural ingredients.
- Since gummies don’t hold up well in the heat, our gummies (and our chocolate, too) are frozen before being placed in the package for your order.
- Then, they’re shipped straight to you surrounded by cold packs to stay at a more ideal temperature. We also never charge for cold shipping — that’s on us!
HOW IS DELTA 8 LEGAL?
According to the 2018 Farm Bill, industrial hemp and all its derivatives are legal. However, they must contain 0.3% delta 9 THC or less.
Fortunately, delta 8 is a completely different cannabinoid. Even though it’s a THC, it’s not delta 9 THC — which makes it 100% legal.can u buy thc gummies online
Our delta 8 products, including our delta 8 gummies, meet the guidelines within the 2018 Farm Bill.
ARE DELTA 8 GUMMIES SAFE?
Yes, our delta 8 vegan gummies are safe for adults 18 (or 21) or older depending on your area and state. While we can’t account for everyone’s delta 8 gummies, we can confirm ours are always safe. Made with love, care, and natural ingredients, you can taste the difference with our gummies in every bite.thc gummy bears buy online
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DELTA 8 AND DELTA 9?
Delta 8 THC is found in minuscule percentages in hemp. Delta 9 THC is the THC that’s most abundant in marijuana. It can cause negative symptoms in some users, like paranoia and anxiety.
While everyone is different, delta 8 users don’t report those same negative symptoms. It’s a perk of delta 8, which is why there are users across the country making the switch to delta 8 products instead of weed.
WHO IS DELTA 8 FOR?
- Delta 8 is for users that want to enjoy a high without the brain feeling foggy.
- It’s for users that can’t smoke weed anymore (or currently, at least).
- This less-potent THC is for those that like feeling stoned but also want to function.
- Maybe you’re not in a legal state and don’t have access to legal cannabis.
- Maybe you want something stronger than CBD, but not couch-locking or mind-numbing like pot can be.
- Or, maybe you just want to see what the cannabinoid has to offer you. Besides the high, there are plenty of other benefits it could have.
WHERE TO STORE YOUR DELTA 8 VEGAN GUMMIES
Always store your delta 8 and other cannabis products in a cool, dry place.
Keep it in an airtight container and away from sun exposure. The gummy jar of our delta 8 gummies is airtight and has a screw-on lid, so it’s a perfect option.
For optimal freshness, you can always refrigerate your gummies.
Serving Size: 1 piece (3g)
Amount per serving: Calories 10, Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (Including 2g Added Sugars, 4%)
Warning: This product could cause you to fail a drug test.
Hemp-Derived Cannabinoids, Sugar, Light Corn Syrup, Water, Pectin Blend, All Natural Flavoring and Coloring, Citric Acid
The updated legal definition of hemp, set by the 2018 Farm Bill, is:
“the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.”
This product is legal according to federal law and most state laws. Our distillate is derived from federally legal hemp materials and does not contain more than the legal limit of 0.3% ∆9THC. Local laws and regulations may deem this product illegal in your state or territory and it is your sole responsibility to verify your compliance before purchase. We are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.